310 days

My mum died on February 8, 2020. The grief I experienced was horrific. My father died about three months later. Today their estate was finalized.
That's 310 days my pothead, alcoholic sister (the executor of Dad's will who bullied and conned that old man with dementia to become executor) had tried to control and manipulate our family and my parents assets to her benefit. But today she lost. For 310 days she's been the loser. She never made any effort to be in my parents lives and will be left with bitterness and regret. I however know that I spent the 46 years of my life so far showing my gratitude, respect and love to my mother and we formed a very close bond.

So I win and I'm not talking about the money. I won with the fond memories of a relationship with my mother that I wouldn't trade for anything. 

Avarice shown by my sisters destroyed our 'family' but without my mum, my family wasn't worth keeping together. 

I live a life I truly love... I never needed those greedy, egocentric women in my life - they are not sisters, they are just women I never understood and never want to. 
 

Popular Posts